Welcome back to Takeover Wednesday. This week, MJ is taking over my blog! I'm supper excited to have her with us, and I can't wait to see what she has planned.
Take it away, MJ!
I live in the northeastern United States, where we have four distinct seasons. Since autumn began a week or so ago, I thought I’d share my Top Ten Lists about the season.
TOP 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT AUTUMN
1) Pumpkin-flavored anything. Talk about overkill!
2) Shrinking hours of daylight. My internal solar batteries need more.
3) Winter is on its way. I loathe and despise winter. If you lived in a city with an annual average of 115+ inches of snow, you’d hate it too.
4) Leaf blowers. Seriously. Leafs are supposed to fall on the ground
5) Election season. Particularly and especially the phone calls.
7) Halloween. It used to be fun. Now it’s too commercial.
8) Socks. My feet need to breathe, but cooler weather means sandals and flipflops aren’t always an option.
9) Christmas hype. Why can’t we enjoy the season we are in?
10) Baseball season is over, and the first round of post-season play is endless.
TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT AUTUMN
1) Sweatshirts and jeans. Comfort clothes I don’t need to shave my legs for.
2) Apple season. I love apples. And cider.
3) The colors. Leaves. The sky. The sunlight. Goldenrod next to deep purple asters. Gourds. Autumn has the best colors.
4) The food. Autumn means homemade soups, chili, and comfort foods prepared in the oven.
5) The smell. Autumn in the northeast has its own aroma, and I love it.
6) Sleeping weather. Not too hot, not too cold. Bliss.
7) Thanksgiving. Anytime we pause to give thanks is a good thing.
8) Concord grapes fresh off the vine.
9) Curling up in front of a fire with a glass of really good red wine.
10) The World Series
What are your thoughts about autumn?
Caroline Maplethorpe’s respectable life is threatened when the man who shared her secret past as a plaything to a minor league baseball team reappears with demands she’s not sure she can satisfy.
Caroline Maplethorpe spent a summer as plaything for a minor league baseball team…and oh, how Win Winston played. Seven years later, she’s respectable, and he’s in the big leagues. Now that he’s found her again, he still wants her in a major way. But their second-chance relationship attracts too much publicity, and the third member of their long-ago fling threatens to destroy the respectable life Caroline so carefully reconstructed after that crazy summer.
Website & Blog www.comptonplations.com
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/MJ-Compton/e/B00J9DFFIG/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-summerfling-1797313-149.html
BARNES & NOBLE http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/summer-fling-m-j-compton/1121879015?ean=9781623009151
AND JERICHO BURNED
MOONLIGHT SERENADE (Kindle)
MOONLIGHT SERENADE (Paperback)
BARNES & NOBLE: